Disinfection Services in Long Beach, New Jersey
Are you concerned about the spread of sickness due to a virus in your company? Many businesses have been calling Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc to learn more about obtaining services to prevent the spread of all types of viruses in Long Beach, New Jersey offices, schools, and other places of business. Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc specializes in complete commercial cleaning services including disinfection of surfaces to kill bacteria and viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Spread of Viruses in Long Beach Public Places
Most viruses have mild effects on otherwise healthy individuals, and the same products and procedures that prevent and reduce the spread of viruses also hold true with bacterial infections and other germs.
If you are concerned about keeping your staff, clients and visitors safe, here are top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Employees who have a fever need to stay home.
- Frequently and thoroughly clean (or call Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc to clean) all surfaces that people frequently come into contact with, such as shared phones and computers, light switches, doorknobs, toilets, workstations and more.
- Call Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc or another commercial cleaning company to disinfect all surfaces after cleaning to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses, such as Purell, Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide disinfectant, Sanizide and others.
- Keep restrooms and all common areas stocked with hand soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer and encourage all staff and guests to practice good hand washing practices, including using soap and water and scrubbing hands for at least 20 seconds.
- In addition, call Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc for a free on-site consultation by Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc.
Why Call Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc for Virus Prevention Services in Long Beach?
Thousands of people throughout the United States are infected with a virus each year. Providing thorough sanitization services to Long Beach businesses for over 24 years, Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc takes great pride in following best practices as outlined by the Center for Disease Control.
Your cleaning crew will be thoroughly trained and closely supervised to ensure that proper procedures are followed when cleaning and sanitizing commercial buildings with special attention placed in areas commonly missed by others.
When an outbreak of a virus is suspected in Long Beach, or when the spread of the virus is prevalent, the cleaning crews at Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol to tackle all surfaces to prevent further spread.
Your cleaning team can be made available to increase the frequency of cleaning services during the most critical times of an outbreak and are even able to provide porter services to keep surfaces clean throughout your business hours.
When you call (848) 208-1098 with concerns for cleaning viruses, every faucet, doorknob, common surface, shared tablet and more are cleaned and sanitized. These vigilant practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are today’s best-known practices to prevent the spread of viruses in the workplace.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of viruses, visit the CDC website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Call for FREE Disinfection Services Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Cleanrite's reliable team of cleaners consistently performs to the high standards of our firm. We expect a lot, and they deliver. I highly recommend their services."
Property Manager, Toms River, NJ2015-07-02
★★★★★ - "Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning has been great. My office looks amazing! I rarely have the time to give my office a deep clean - and they do it for me every week!"
Anonymous, Office Cleaning2015-06-18
★★★★★ - "They are just so professional and they do excellent work. My office has never looked better."
Anonymous, Office Cleaning2015-06-18
★★★★★ - "There is nothing my cleaning team can't handle. Stains on the carpet, dust everywhere, hard to reach areas - they get it all. Everything is sparkling when they are finished. I highly recommend Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning."
Anonymous, Carpet Cleaning2015-06-18