Cleaning Services to Eliminate Viruses & Bacteria
Residential & Commercial Services
Many customers are asking how to minimize the effects of viruses and resulting illnesses, like the flu or COVID-19, from spreading within their homes and workplace to keep their families and employees healthy. Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc specializes in complete residential and commercial disinfection services to kill bacteria and viruses. The professional cleaning team at Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc has over 27 years of experience in disinfecting commercial and residential properties.
Free Disinfection Service Quotes
Electrostatic Disinfection Services
Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc is has been helping home and business owners keep people safe with our disinfection services. When it comes to disinfection services, we utilize the technology of the electrostatic sprayer. Electrostatic sprayers have 360 degrees of coverage making it one of the most effective methods of disinfection. It charges liquids like sanitizers and disinfectants which look for surfaces and stick to them. Surfaces and objects in the area will be coated with a uniform layer of sanitizer or disinfectant, even hard-to-reach areas that are generally missed with other cleanings. The electrostatic sprayer helps protect against viruses like Coronavirus (COVID-19), flu and cold viruses, MRSA, and norovirus. Call Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc to learn more about how we can help keep you safe with our electrostatic disinfection services.
How to Prevent the Spread of Sickness in the Home & Workplace
The same products and procedures that prevent and reduce the spread of viruses hold true with bacteria and other germs.
If you are concerned about keeping your employees and visitors safe, here are top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Employees with a fever must stay home. If they report having a fever or think they are sick, they should see their doctor avoid work and other public places.
- Frequently and thoroughly clean surfaces that come into contact with multiple people, such as shared computers, light switches, doorknobs, toilets, faucets, and more.
- Disinfect surfaces to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can fight bacteria and viruses, such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide disinfectant, SaniZide, and others.
- Keep restrooms and other common areas stocked with disinfecting hand soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer and encourage all staff to practice good handwashing practices, including using soap and water and scrubbing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, call Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc for a free on-site consultation.
Why Call Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc for Cleaning and Sanitization Services?
Thousands of people are affected by sickness caused viruses, like the flu, each year. Providing thorough sanitization services for over 27 years, Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc takes great pride in following best practices put out by the Center for Disease Control.
All of our cleaning crews are thoroughly trained and closely supervised to ensure that proper procedures are followed when cleaning and sanitizing homes and commercial buildings with special attention placed in areas commonly missed by others.
When an outbreak of a virus is suspected, or when the spread of the virus is prevalent, the cleaning crews at Cleanrite Commercial Cleaning Inc follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol to tackle all surfaces to prevent further spread. The staff can be made available to increase the frequency of cleaning services during the most critical times of an outbreak and are even able to provide porter services to keep surfaces clean.
When you call (848) 208-1098 with concerns for cleaning to prevent the spread of viruses, like the coronavirus and the flu, every faucet, doorknob, common surface, shared tablet, and more are cleaned and sanitized. These vigilant practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are today’s best-known practices to prevent the spread of viruses in the workplace.